Frameforge Previz Studio 3 Core Version
Writers have had script processors for years. Now directors have their storyboard software!
You don't have to be an artist to use FrameForge Previz Studio 3D. It's the perfect tool for directors, filmmakers, and commercial creatives.
The simplicity of drag and drop allows you to build your interiors and exteriors, place actors, props and cameras just like you were on a sound-stage and then snap storyboard frames with just a click of a button.
Each camera features full Pan/Tilt, Dolly, Zoom, Roll and Crane control with the option to limit focal lengths and camera heights to the actual range of your equipment. Its power and ease of use empowers you to experiment and discover the very best shot to capture each story moment.
FrameForge Previz Studio 3 Core or Pro Version?
FrameForge Previz Studio 3 Core Version is designed for the indie filmmaker on a budget, or one for whom the physical camera/grip equipment and multiple-source lighting features of the Pro Version are unneeded.
Here are some of the features included in the Core Version
- Quickly and easily create sets that give real world information with stretchable snap-together walls.
- General Sun/Ambient Lighting and Shadow options, including:
- Textured Sky Dome. Quickly switch from a sunny blue sky to a dark and stormy night just by changing the sky texture.
- Full control of Sun Position with Shadows.
- A library of nearly 1300 Smart Objects™, a cast of 64 teenage and adult actors in four ethnicities
- Animatics with Automatic Tweening and direct export to QuickTime, AVI and SWF Movies/Animatics.
- Google® SketchUp® File Importing.
- Imports your script from all words processing software including Final Draft and Screenwriter
FrameForge Previz Studio 3 Pro Version is designed for the professional filmmaker who wants even greater control over lighting & camera equipment and who doesn't need stereographic 3D capabilities
It includes all of the features in the Core Version plus:
- Multiple Light Sources with Overlapping Shadows, and full control of color, intensity and angle add depth and realism to any image.
- Built-in Sun Calculator lets you select your shoot’s geographical location, date & time and the program will automatically display sunrise, midday, and sunset for that day, and correctly place the sun in the sky for any time on that day.
- Physical Camera & Grip Equipment with dollies, tracks, cranes, tripods, jibs, heads, cameras, lighting fixtures and more.
- Auto-Generated Equipment Reports list all the physical camera equipment you have on the set for each shot.
- Ground Glass & Ground Glass Designer allows you to work as if you were literally looking through your camera.
- Export your Animatics or full-on Animation at any resolution you desire, up to 3000 pixels high (nearly 3x greater than HD!).
Click on the image to enlarge
FREE BONUS: Buy the Core or the Pro Version and get the Stock Sets Expansion Pack for free!
Designed by Moviesoft for Innoventive Software. learn more
Mac OS 10.4 or higher G3 Processor or better - Windows 98/XP/VISTA and Windows 7 - Pentium III or better
OpenGL Hardware Accelerated Graphics Card with 128MB Dedicated RAM
1GB RAM - 500MB free space on hard disk
CD-ROM driver - Internet connection required for activation
(Download - File Size approx.: Windows 400MB / Mac 400MB - Broadband network connection recommended)
We also recommend: